Chapter II. Section 4, subsection 2.
- Art. 205. This charge applies to the use by passengers and to their luggage, and where applicable to the vehicles they embark or disembark as vehicles of passage, to the use of berthing facilities, land accesses, roads and other port facilities.
- Art. 207. The rate shall be charged as from when the embarking, disembarking or transitof passengers begins and, where applicable, vehicles.
- Art. 210. BASIC RATE (P) P= 3.23 €
- Art. 208. Total rate:
BASIC RATE (P) x CORRECTION COEFFICIENT (ART. 166⇒1.05) x CORRESPONDING COEFFICIENT= 3.23 x 1.05 x CORRESPONDING COEFFICIENT = 3.3915 x CORRESPONDING COEFFICIENT
|RATE OF PASSAGE||COEFF.|
|a) At berths and maritime terminals neither under licence nor authorised (*)|
|Passengers sailing between Schengen countries||0.75|
|Passengers sailing between non Schengen countries||1.00|
|Tourist cruise vessel passengers at port of origin or destination of voyage||1.20|
|Tourist cruise vessel passengers at port of origin or destination of voyage with more than
one day’s stay at port, except for embarking and disembarking days
|Tourist cruise vessel passengers in transit||0.75|
|Passenger motorcycles and 2-wheeled vehicles||1.30|
|Passenger cars and similar vehicles including towed items up to 5 metres long||2.90|
|Passenger cars and similar, including towed items over 5 metres long||5.80|
|Coaches and other passenger transport vehicles||15.60|
* Correction coefficient included in total rate
Drivers of transport vehicles subject to goods charges will be exempt from passenger charges.
(*) OTHER COEFFICIENTS FOR SECTION (a)
b) At licensed or authorised berths and maritime terminals 0,50%
c) At licensed or authorised maritime terminals 0,75%
d) Regular maritime services (passengers and passenger vehicles) 0,80%
DISCOUNTS – ART. 245
- 3 – To encourage securing customers, customer loyalty and growth in traffic and shipping services that contribute to economic and social development of the economic influence area of the ports or that of Spain as a whole, discounts may be applied therein, but not greater than 40 % of the vessel rates fee.
- 5- To take into account the insularity condition, up to 40% will be applied to the vessel’s rate; at the rate of the ticket up to 45% (currently 20% is applied) in the case of passengers in transport regime and 60% (currently 51% is applied) to vehicles in the passenger regime.